Friday, March 18, 2011

blog post # 1

I was born in Bangladesh and grew up there. I came to the USA in April 10,2008. I didn't learn any other language without mother tongue. Although I learned little English, when I was in high school. I feel more comfortable to read in my first language. I prefer to read novel in Bengali language. I prefer English to read things on the Internet. I used Facebook before but I don't use Facebook. I can write more faster in English than Bengali. However, I have problem in grammar. I like to write in English for emails and letters to my friends because it helps me to learn English. I prefer to use Bengali language with my families since they don't know enough English. English language I prefer to use to write academic things in (essays, lab reports, business documents) because it helps me to know good English. I think my writing ability is much better in your first language. However, I have to learn English for my study and living in USA.

6 comments:

  1. I hope this blog helps you practice your English more. Your picture at the top is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah,we are here and we have to learn English!i like your background of blogspot..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background looks beautiful. I appreciate the compliment. Insha-allah your writing english skills will be better

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just keep trying,i hope one day you will be successful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your picture. It's so beautiful.
    And the same as you, when I was writing in English, I worry about my grammar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete